Based in Berlin, Germany
PC / Mac / Linux
Runic Rampage is a story-driven action RPG featuring intense melee combat, badass bosses, and a beautiful, handcrafted fantasy world. Legend says that once a rune stone protected the dwarfs, but then it disappeared and war destroyed the mighty kingdom. You play as Grimbard, last champion of the dwarfs. On your quest to defend your village you have to enter danger- ous realms and stand countless battles. Master your skills in combat, study powerfull spells, and arm yourself with legendary gear. If you do so, you might have a chance to discover the truth about your nation’s downfall.
In April 2012 Alexander Leps and Rico Kenzler began working on the Project. Although the games kickstarter campaign failed they continued the development. Budget ran short and Alexander developed it solo for 2 more years, creating all assets, animations and programming. In March 2015 Alexander Eckhardt, Lukas Meinhardus and Stephan Hövelbrinks joined the production.
- Hordes of foes.. Push, Uppercut and Groundsmash! Firewave! Make use of your combos and deal even more damage when you're in control of a runic element!
- Hand-crafted textures and assets combined with procedural level generation provide endless quests and battlegrounds for engaging challenges!
- You're just a small dwarf, right? Go RAMPAGE! Your foes will tremble in fear!
- Drumrolls, flutes and heroic choirs - that's the soundtrack of a raging dwarf!
- The Forge! Regain the lost armor sets of your ancestors and enforce that gear with enchanted ornaments.
Gameplay - Dusty Paths (latest) YouTube
Gameplay Teaser (early 2015) YouTube
Teaser Trailer (late 2014) YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
News and stuff twitter.com.
Runic Rampage on Facebook facebook.com.
Electrocosmos is a small indie studio founded by Alexander Leps. Currently we are working on our first title Runic Rampage.
More information on Electrocosmos, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Runic Rampage Credits
Alexander "Dr.Electro" Leps
Game Design / Art / Programming
Alexander Eckhardt, Lukas Meinhardus
Music & Sound, Syndrone GbR
Pia Hessler, Florentine Mahlow, Annelie Kretschmar