Based in Berlin, Germany
Runic Rampage is a brutal dungeon brawler featuring a raging dwarf. Play as Grimbard, last champion of the dwarfs and crush your enemies with mighty hammer strikes, while hunting for the fragments of a legendary runestone.
Alexander Leps started to work on Runic Rampage in 2012. His games vision was a blend of side scroller Beat 'em ups like Golden Axe and the fast, hard combat found in Gauntlet - Alexanders favourite games in the 90s arcade halls. Although the game's kickstarter campaign did not succeed, Alexander believed in the project and continued development. In the following 5 years he created all missing content, art and code. Currently, Alexander is preparing the release of Runic Rampage.
- Master mighty combos and unleash fatal spells to survive in brutal combat.
- Gore and blood. You had no idea how much you would enjoy that.
- Explore a huge stylized fantasy world with thick atmosphere and procedurally generated levels.
- Ruthless bosses stand in your way. Use your head and hammer to defeat them.
- Loot the treasures of dangerous chest keepers, you may find legendary gear inside. Forge weapons to your needs and equip the epic armor sets of your ancestors.
- Enemies will hurt you but also each other, utilize it in battle.
- An original soundtrack, adaptive music system and custom crafted sound scapes let you dive into the world's atmosphere.
Greenlight Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "The most badass dwarf simulator ever, with captivating art style on top. Two thumbs up!"
- Stephan Hövelbrinks, Creator of DeathTrash,
- "I can't wait for Power Man Game."
- Jim Sterling, Comment on Youtube
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
News and stuff twitter.com.
Runic Rampage on Facebook facebook.com.
Electrocosmos is actually Alexander Leps, who began his career as game developer in 2009. Since 2012 he has been working on his debut title Runic Rampage, covering all aspects of game development.
More information on Electrocosmos, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Runic Rampage Credits
Art, Programming, Design, Writing
Alexander Eckhardt, Lukas Meinhardus
Music & Sound, Syndrone GbR
Rico Kenzler, Stephan Hövelbrinks
Pia Hessler, Florentine Mahlow, Annelie Kretschmar